Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    I live in Sydney.

Nothing else has been replaced, pads are in good condition. Disc's appear to be fine, a bit of a lip so could probably do with an update.

Yea, I understand the flex but I just feel like it goes down a bit to much for my liking. I also checked the master cylinder again and it appears to have gone down slightly in fluid. I'm going to take it back to the mechanic's to make them check all the hoses/calipers etc. I feel like something is up.

I just feel like there is no way they would let this car on the market with this much play sorta thing.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    have you tried to adjust the pushrod yet? It really does make a difference if it currently has free play
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    I haven't adjusted anything as I'm going to take it back to the mechanic on the weekend, I didn't want to start to play around with things between when they last touched the car so they don't say that I done somehting etc.

Sounds like you have air bubbles trap in your brake line or worse air in the ABS module.
    Last edited by BigBen; 13-12-2014 at 09:49 PM.

2003 model.

Brakes always been spongy since first day I got it. (had about 140Km on it)

Kinda got used to it and in some odd kinda way prefer it that way.

Drove a friend's car which was almost new, wow did those breaks feel super sensitive.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Yeah I did take the car back for an unrelated thing and they said the brakes are fine and they had a few other euro's there so no reason not to believe them. Also in the few months or so since I got it done, the brakes feel exactly the same and pull up without fail.

So who knows, I guess they are just spongy.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord
    MAY BE the pedal is spongy cause the pads are getting down. My CU2 is very sensitive but it has only done 30,000 Kys .

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Had to swap out the brake booster after discovered a leak. $800 later. It's a lot better now