Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG4 B18CR
    guage only show you when your car running risk but don't need to if you don't like this

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by infurNOS View Post
    TBH I dont even think I need a guage. As long as it is connected to the s300 and logging the wideband values in SManager ill be happy
    Pretty sure you need the gauge as that's the controller

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post3839254

Have a read of that thread as well
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    If you aren't getting the car tuned you can install it as a secondary O2 simply to feed data to the gauge. If you are getting the car tuned then definitely replace the narrowband with the wideband, wire it into the gauge/controller AND the Hondata unit/ECU. It's only one wire to the ECU normally, and it should just go to the pin that the stock O2 signal wire runs to. It'd be a waste not to get proper use out of it or see the benefits of running a wideband in the first place.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

I am getting it tuned. My tuner has wideband but it is only tailpipe sniffer. Is it worth spending 200+ for a little bit more accuracy or will the tailpipe sniffer suffice?
    EG

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Strongyl recommend getting it if tuning
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC