D16y4 ecu pinout

Hi guys. I know there are tonnes of threads on this. But they are all from nearly a decade ago and the images have been lost.

I've just finished turbo'ing my ek and am about to install an safc2. Just need to know the wiring diagram to do so.

http://www.techturkey.com/forum/isle...g-diagram.html there is this pinout, but at the bottom states for d15, not sure if that is applicable in mg case?

Thanks.
    Using Tapatalk

There is one on NZ Honda page, that is the closest ive found

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    what wires do you need to tap/cut?
    OEM parts whore

Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    what wires do you need to tap/cut?

Knock sensor, throttle sensor and engine speed. Rest are just power and grounds.
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by Root Beer View Post
    Knock sensor, throttle sensor and engine speed. Rest are just power and grounds.
    the wire colours are the same all the way from the ECU to the sensor, so find the coloured wire at the sensor plug and look for it on the ECU side. A pinout of the VSS/TPS plugs will give you what you need. I believe the Y4 does not have a knock sensor so you'll need to add one.
    OEM parts whore

won't be able to add a knock sensor if he's keeping the stock ECU and adding safc

I'm sure I'm not the first person to safc a stock ecu y4.

Alternatively pay auto leccy to install it.
    Using Tapatalk

Possible to just not wire up knock sensor? Cant see why the safc would need it.
    Using Tapatalk

If you have a look at the SAFC wiring diagram, there's a wiring option for EK3 'without knocking signal'

Quote Originally Posted by dorikin View Post
    If you have a look at the SAFC wiring diagram, there's a wiring option for EK3 'without knocking signal'

Just assumed because d15, wouldn't be applicable.
    Using Tapatalk