Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2

Inverted tie rods & roll centre adjusters

Do these provide benefits in terms of handling, feeling, steering angle, bump steer, etc? So far, the things have read about inverted tie rods are that they have no effect unless the car is slammed. I have a DC2 and it is just lowered.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    If used by themselves and without careful setup generally their effect is negative. Take a look at this post by a mate of mine, we're in the process of developing some more well thought out tie rod ends for DC2: LINK This graph is the important one:

That graph compares the standard bump steer curve, to one with an inverted outer tie rod end, on a DC2. The dotted line is the flipped tie rod end, and as you can see the amount of toe change with bump travel is massive. Much much worse than stock. With standard suspension geometry and any reasonable ride height these inverted ends will have the same effect, completely wrecking the quite good Honda OEM bump steer behaviour.

Roll centre adjusters are a whole different thing, but I'd stay away from them too unless you know what you're doing.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    Thanks for the contribution looks like I will leave mine stock since every other searches also say it is only effective if the setting is correct