Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2

Purple Automobile

After saving up for a few years, I finally got my first car Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image[5].jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	179.3 KB 
ID:	27523Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image[2].jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	151.2 KB 
ID:	27522

It was a DC1 Si import which came with a D16ZC non vtec SOHC engine lol. Unfortunately, the engine died on me the first night

After waiting and saving for 4 months, i sourced a B18CR package and asked a friend's friend to install it for me Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10014013_10202412024594273_124178144_o.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	147.9 KB 
ID:	27524

The first mod was a short ram intake which changed the whole image of the car, couldnt believe how loud the vtec cross over was haha. Later came with RDA slotted rotors front and rear, Kuhmo Ku39s, Spoon shocks with Tein springs. Sadly, I didn't take any photos or these things cos I never thought I'd look at them lol

One night, My friend and I went out to the mountains to cruise (really) unlike other nights. My mate in front of me understeered into the opposite lane (idiot), and I tapped my brakes but the rear end snapped out and I counter steered too slow and went straight for the curb. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image[9].jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	150.4 KB 
ID:	27525
    The front left shock, lower control arm and subframe were also bent. So I decided to strip the car
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image[6].jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	122.4 KB 
ID:	27526
    Last edited by B18CR-DC1; 05-11-2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: bad grammar

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    I loved the integra so much that I bought another one lol Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image[11].jpeg 
Views:	160 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	27527
    It is a bone stock 97 VTIR except for the cheap ebay coil sleeves on stock shocks which made the car like a trampoline
    I had to get rwc so I put on the "stock suspension" that came with the car

Name:	image[12].jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	27528

This is how it sits as of today

Name:	image[13].jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	27529

Next to come will be coilovers, still deciding between BC BR and Buddyclub N+

Your mate went into first and understeered, then you tapped the brakes??

WTF??

Who was driving?

Perhaps the next mod for the car should be driving lessons - for you and your mate.

Quote Originally Posted by B18CR-DC1 View Post

Name:	image[13].jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	135.3 KB 
ID:	27529
    man the fitment of the wheels look A+/10

so good

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarally View Post

WTF??

Who was driving?

Perhaps the next mod for the car should be driving lessons - for you and your mate.
    Lmfao das it
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarally View Post

WTF??

Who was driving?

I slowed down cos i didnt wanna rear end him and in case he collides with incoming car

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    man the fitment of the wheels look A+/10

so good
    thanks mate, the offset is too much for me, its only temporary until I get coilovers and an alignment

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2

New parts installed!

Name:	9k=.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	28089Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	28090

Purchased BC BR coilovers and hardrace camber arms, this improved the handling quite significantly, there is a lot less body roll. However, I think theyre a bit too soft, I set the dampening towards hard 23 clicks on the front and 18 clicks on the rear.

CR package is finally installed along with hardrace bushes all round, hardrace front lower ball joints, mfactory steering rack bushes, 100cell high flow cat with Mugen twinloop catback and type R steering rack. Steering feels a lot more direct and there is more weight in the steering, very confidence inspiring
    Havent had a chance to take any photos though.

Next thing I ordered are T2 rotors and QFM A1RM pads for front and rear, cannot wait to test them out.