Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    155k no mods serviced every 5k km yeah I'm thinking intake too

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    Hey bud, It only does it when you THROTTLE it right? Have you tried just letting go of the accelerator at high rpm when it drops down does it still make the noise? I had an issue like this on an old CRX did it at low RPM though. It was the throttle body leaking air under pressure. After changing that all was fixed (could just be a loose gasket or something though).

And ignore the guys with useless replies lol. It's quite common here. AND It definitely is not your Head Gasket lol - no relation to it.
    BWAAHHHHHHH

I took it to sleeping peformance and turns out its a transmission bearing only happens under really high load as it's not that bad yet thanks for the help though.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTypeS View Post
    I took it to sleeping peformance and turns out its a transmission bearing only happens under really high load as it's not that bad yet thanks for the help though.
    In Josh we trust.

Yeah he's a good guy. Always hes cheaper than Anyware else and does a better job what else can u want in a mechanic ?

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    vee tesh
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTypeS View Post
    Yeah he's a good guy. Always hes cheaper than Anyware else and does a better job what else can u want in a mechanic ?
    Could say that he's best in market atm.
    SSpamily

put a vacuum gauge and check for intake leak, does it do it while free revving the engine? or only under load?

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by roy8532 View Post
    put a vacuum gauge and check for intake leak, does it do it while free revving the engine? or only under load?
    are you trying to get rep to sell things?
    SSpamily