Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC1 Integra. Yh

1" DC2 BB & BMC In AN EG Civic.

Hey guys just a few questions about putting a DC2 Brake booster and brake master cyclinder in an eg. I had the chance to acquire these parts and wanted to put it into my B18C swapped EG. Just wanted to know how and what ways did people go about connect the Brake lines from the Prop valve to the 1" brake master cyclinder? I'm quite sure the lines i have are ABS lines in the eg prossibly from previous.

Basicall one of my eg lines will need to be bent to fit into one of the holes but the other hose from prop valve to brake line doesn't fit.

Basically the fitting from oem doesn't fit the dc2 1". For reference oem i've had is 260v bb and 290v itr.

I've heard and read from what most people do is get a 40/40 prop valve non abs brake line fitting this through but i'm sure there is a better and easier way in doing so.

I've also thought and seen people cut there oem brake line put the correct size fitting on and reflare the brake line.

At the moment the option that i'm thinking of doing is possibly finding an adapter sleeve/fitting for the current oem, screwing in the adapter sleeve in making it fit into the oem. This way for possible future i can always change and fix if need be and would like to know if this in anyway will affect the bleed/brake pressure that is going to be pressed/sucked from braking?

Have been browsing OH forum and also places like Honda tech and WOM but i can't seem to find a good answer. Have heard a few people with adapters, not many answers with abs 40/40 prop valve or just not using it all.

Wouldl love to know your faults and thoughts ! also want this on asap ! Cheers
    Last edited by MIKO_OL; 20-11-2014 at 12:35 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    whats 290v itr?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    nice KDM watch
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC1 Integra. Yh
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    whats 290v itr?
    Part number code for Brake Booster on EG and dc2. non irelvant.. would be nice if someone covered this.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    dw i got this

I'll reflare the line for you
    OEM parts whore

I have just done exactly what you are wanting to do. I installed the OEM DC2 BB & MC with a 40/40 proportion valve. Took the car to Pedders to get a custom brake line from the 40/40 to the MC (for the big hole). Works like a treat. Car stops like $2 watch.

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    how much was custom line from pedders?
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Think was like $100 for the line and labour. I got a few other things done so not sure of cost on that bit exactly. I'm sure you could flare it yourself but I though t a whole properly bent line would be best.

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    pm grifty for bent lines
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    I gotta FABRICATOR friend who could help u out but he's in "Hornsby" not sure how far u are from there. I can pass on his number through pm if u like?
    BWAAHHHHHHH

Member Array
    Car:
    DC1 Integra. Yh
    Quote Originally Posted by grifty View Post
    dw i got this

I'll reflare the line for you
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    I have just done exactly what you are wanting to do. I installed the OEM DC2 BB & MC with a 40/40 proportion valve. Took the car to Pedders to get a custom brake line from the 40/40 to the MC (for the big hole). Works like a treat. Car stops like $2 watch.
    oo nice dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    Think was like $100 for the line and labour. I got a few other things done so not sure of cost on that bit exactly. I'm sure you could flare it yourself but I though t a whole properly bent line would be best.
    Interdasting. Just a normal pedders store ? Didn't realise they did that.
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    pm grifty for bent lines
    yiez
    Quote Originally Posted by slimx View Post
    I gotta FABRICATOR friend who could help u out but he's in "Hornsby" not sure how far u are from there. I can pass on his number through pm if u like?
    yeah dude pm his number i'll drop him a text/call. Cheers fellas. I'll keep this udpated as there isn't much info on these online overall. Could be great help.

Just seems like normal pedders. Give your local mob a call and check. They did my brake line and alignment after I did engine conversion.