dc4 vs dc2 struts

hey guys,
    i couldnt find the answer im looking for so ill ask here.
    i know theres suspension difference between the dc2 and dc4 however i wanna know specifically whether there is a difference between the springs and struts between the two. Id appreciate the help if someone can help me sort this out or point me in the right direction.

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    dc2 and dc4 expressly? no difference iirc. dc2R, there is. The struts on the rear have an eyelet bottom mount, which is different to the kinda fork style bottom mount of the dc2/dc4 (vtir + gsi)
    Think that's about it, other than maybe spring rates and damper rates/ height. Not 100% sure about that though

yeh need to know about the dc2 vtir vs gsi dc4. my dc2 front strut is creaking and i got a gsi sitting around that i could pinch off the sussy as it doesnt creak just want to know if there is any apparent differences between the springs, damper and height

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    same stuff good to go
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

awesome appreciate the replies guys!