Boost/vacuum lines for d16y4

Hi guys I'm looking 2 find a way 2 run my boost lines on a d16y4 .... What stock lines hold vacuum other then the fpr line ???

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    wateva comes off the intake manifold will work...
    I tend to use the pcv valve port as I pull the pcv valve out of the system in a turbo honda

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    I'd second, what IEVAQ8 said. Also look into a T-piece.
    Wakefield Park: 1:14.29
    91 Kws Ftw!

I have all the things I need 2 run the hose I just need 2 find out how to run it .... All so if the valve cover breather isn't closed off will it effect the vacuum or not ???

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    Blocking the valve cover will prob make it explode or crack....it needs to vent, either to catch can or use a babi filter
    I explained how to run ur wastegate line...
    U can also take a vacum source for it from the turbo housing/intercooler pipe right next to turbo...
    Maybe post some pics of ur setup

Can't put pics up as I'm on my phone .... But it is the same as a greddy kit has a turbosmart 38gate and after market fpr I do have a catch can that I want to put in and some other small things all so has a greddy boost sensor running of a greddy ultimat piggy back ecu if that helps .... The pcv is still in but can be removed ... But I have run my vacuume line of the fpr hose and put a T in the line 2 run the bov but seems like it's not getting any vacuume as when I release the throttle nothing happens I have all so run it to the gate and dose the same thing get nothing at all

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    What kind of bov do you have? Depending on what bov you have it might be set to hard or you require a spring change
    Wakefield Park: 1:14.29
    91 Kws Ftw!

Greddy bov

Type rs