2009 Honda Jazz spare parts where to buy

Hey guys,

Someone over the weekend thought it would be cool to hit the side of my rear bumper with their trolley and crack my rear tail light lens and put a dent in a bumper.
    So i'm on the quest to find a replacement rear bumper and rear tail light lens.

I've had a look on ebay and gum tree (waiting on responses) but was curious if anyone knows where I could buy these two parts as cheap as possible and how to install them ?

Thanks for any help

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Which City are ya from lad? Try Google honda wreckers (insert name of city).

Tail lights and Bumper replacement will go hand in hand. You gota remove the bumper to access the tail lights.

Bumper will have a few screws and tabs on the side. Basically look for the screws then pull the bumper off.
    Tail lights will be screwed in, once the bumper is off you will be able to locate the screws/bolts. Some maybe on the inside part, access from the boot.

Dont forget good practice when working on car electronics to disconnect the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Which City are ya from lad? Try Google honda wreckers (insert name of city).

Tail lights and Bumper replacement will go hand in hand. You gota remove the bumper to access the tail lights.

Bumper will have a few screws and tabs on the side. Basically look for the screws then pull the bumper off.
    Tail lights will be screwed in, once the bumper is off you will be able to locate the screws/bolts. Some maybe on the inside part, access from the boot.

Dont forget good practice when working on car electronics to disconnect the battery.

I'm in Sydney. I've tried that and sent off a few emails to some wreckers so just waiting on a response.

I've never done anything like this, so is there a guide anywhere and how hard would it be ?

Do I replace the entire rear tail light housing or can I just replace the lens ?

Thank you

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Entire housing
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Don't bother with Email, ring them...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Don't bother with Email, ring them...
    Rang a few people looks like i'm up $100 a tail light.
    Hopefully this is a one off job and I won't have to replace it ever again !

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Gumtree bro
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Btw I reckon its probs gonna be cheaper to repair your current bumper then to buy a new one.

IMO get a few quotes 1st.

If you pay cash & work your womenly charm on the wrecker. They can be bery negotiable.