What important things to look out for when buying an Integra DC5s

I was just curious whether or not there are any important things to look out for when buying a DC5s. Iv'e recently been looking into buying one and if anyone has any suggestions or advice it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc5
    CEL codes - Learn how to check them (or get a mechanic too if you're serious about everything else in the car). If it's throwing a code it could be anything from a loose connection to snapped cable so be sure to check if any cel's are thrown.
    Cars reaction to sudden power. I know for a fact that from the ones I test drove it varied very much so it's important to see if it feels slug-ish or if it is capable of handling it.
    If manual - check gears 2nd and 3rd...Common for crunching.
    Log books - you want to know what fluids and maintenance has been done. Considering most of the cars are towards or upwards of 10 years, its vital to know they haven't been mistreated for a period.
    Just normal stuff..these cars are generally very good in order of surviving. People have them upwards of 300,XXX's and they still get tracked.
    If it's a type S, check the boot for seeping water..The gaskets near the tailights are prone to failure and water just rolls into the boot so you're no longer driving a sports car, but a swimming pool.
    Only stuff I've changed on mine in a year is oil, auxiliary belt, o2 sensor, coolant and what not...Really nothing serious though.
    Don't force yourself to buy a car if it isn't all there. If you're in doubt..theres always another one.

Thanks mate i appreciate it!

Woah, what a great reply. Surely we should have a sticky for these as general reference?