Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Odyssey

Odyssey question

Hi, Just joined the forum, thanks for having this place to ask questions. I purchased a 2010 Odyssey in July last year and it has been fantastic.
    In getting to know the car I am wondering what the blue light is in the interior light cluster in the roof at the front? I don't think it is blue tooth, am I right?
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks, Malcolm

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    sort of a map light. Constantly lights up so u can see stuff in the dark without having to turn the bright yellow maplight on. Im guessing you are on about that particular one?
    Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Odyssey

Odyssey blue light

Thanks Soongster - it's very small about 3mm diameter...it doesn't give much light. It's located between the 2 courtesy lights. Thanks for your response to my post.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    found out that its called - an ambient light.

Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2010 Odyssey

Odyssey blue ambient light

Hi again Soongster,
    Thanks again for your response and photo. Ambient light makes sense as it would match blue light trim near the driver and passenger front door arm rests. My Odyssey's year of manufacture is May2010. I've attached a pic. of the light.
    I couldn't find anything in the handbook so thanks for satisfying my curiosity!
    Regards,
    Malcolm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150116_142058.1.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	220.5 KB 
ID:	27732