Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2

Honda. Honda-Honda, Honda. Hondapie?

Hi OzHonda, I'm Lloyd, I'm a Hondaholic and a Hondasexual.

I've been on here since 2007, have enjoyed my stay since my first sign on, for a year organised successful Monthly Meets for NSW, posted too often in the spam thread, ruined the EF thread with pictures of AH's until Trism had to start a thread and loved the old school Honda.

I guess I'd say I'm an AH lover, I love that box. I bought my first in 2006 which was Gahkbe (Slut) she was a turd from the day go but I loved her from the day I got her, until she became a Nissan Cube. - my mum said I should "check out this 1988 Honda Civic, it's manual, white and looks nice, it's great on fuel and has no power steering so you'll get a feel of the road"

At one point I gave up on the AH and bought an AE82 (with an AE92 front and 3" lows all round) Corolla which didn't last (4AGE imploded, some said impossibru), I went back to the AH which lasted until late 2009 when I was pulled over for a missing p-plate and was defected...so I let the car go (huge rust hole under the petrol door, rust in the a-pillar, in rust a trusted)

After that I bought an ED with 300,000k's a B16a1 swap with factory cable lsd gearbox etc... sold that after a while because I still yerned for another AH..... tanks Vii.

Eventually I ended up with another AH that was a unicorn, mint from the first owner 109,000k's..Mark was named after my Father and felt like my Father sent Mark to me from heaven, it was beautiful until I accidently the whole thing one wet night...

anyway......then I salvaged another AH (sharmutAH) from ending up in the Nissan Cube factory (thanks BoostCruising), put my 129,000k EW2 in, puddied up some rust holes and daily drove that until I gave up when the starter took a dump, the clutch cable shat and hg went..........so I sent it off to the Fire Fighters to experiment with...

......then I bought an EK Sedan which I named Gladis, eventually it ended up with a B16a2 swap, coilovers, arm rest, roof lining, BBS wheels and so on, she's now approaching 500,000k, but this thread isn't about The Green Ganga.

I still have Gladis after 2 years of proud ownership but will have to let her go soon and March last year I got the itch deep.....another AH?

Blah Blah....Honda Pie?

So I itched the scratch as I had money and the time was good to buy another.....so I bought another AH. her name became HannAH........

I love this cunt, she's my wifey.

I've been working and hoarding for a while, so there's posts to come and there is a lot to come and do

....and more recently I bought a white EP3R

DATASS

TFW cruising today to buy coilover's for HannAH

SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Welcome aboard

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    welcome, enjoy your stay here.

Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Pics of rims
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    nice dag
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Magic Carpet
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    nice dag
    You like dags?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Welcome aboard
    Welcome a broad

Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    welcome, enjoy your stay here.
    Type R spring or Type R wing?
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Pics of rims

nice dag
    Quote Originally Posted by AusVTi-R View Post
    You like dags?
    Who doesn't like dags?

New Zealanders

SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    I will continue to Spam this thread with pictures and crap as it happens.

The EP3R will have its Tien's fitted soon and I will have a look at the car and see why it made 140kw on the butt dyno at Toda back in 2011..

HannAH will take some steps in the right direction once the coilovers arrive.

Gladis will be put in a sellable state.

Partricia will be parted out once I have more time (or lose my job)

Thanks for looking for pictures.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Hnnnggg

Drive to Perth pls
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Magic Carpet

Stud patter plz?

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by AusVTi-R View Post
    You like dags?
    I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Magic Carpet
    I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.