Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi guys, new to this forum, so doing the intro thing.
    I've a 08 CL9 Accord Euro Std AT. Nothing flash. I've owned it for 5 years now and its just been moved from family car duties (ie wife and kids hauler) to my hack (daily trek back and forth to work). Now that its no longer the family car its time to get changed it I think.
    Just some minor things to start with, cold air induction, wheel change, some work on the suspension and a couple of minor cosmetic tweaks. Then I might go hunting some killer wasps, pends on how the other projects are going at the time.

Its not my first Honda, probably won't be my last, though normally my Hondas are motorbikes, the last being a '96 VFR750F in the obligatory red.

I'm a car person from the moment I owned my first car, have a list longer than my years in cars I've owned and altered.
    I've also got a project car which one day I'll finish (I keep telling myself that long enough maybe it will happen) which is my precious, been around longer than the wife and kids, plus another in storage awaiting me to find space to bring it home.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    The Euro is a great car,as you know
    What car did your wife get ?

Well as she wanted a wagon and thought my VZ wagon was to big I ended getting her an i40. Really wishing I could have talked her into an VF, as I lost my tow vehicle with the VZ but she wasn't a fan of the size. She really just wanted a wagon the size of the Euro.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaddow View Post
    She really just wanted a wagon the size of the Euro.
    something like this then?

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/attachm...9&d=1482982152
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon

Yes that would have been perfect except for the age of it.