Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13
  1. #1
    Newcomer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Car:
    Integra DC5

    DC5R Red Recaro Replacements (Updated)

    Hey guys, new to these forums, I've recently bought a 2001 Integra DC5R in black and have been really enjoying her these last 2 weeks, although i think i paid a little too much for her, it really did look great on the outside, until i took a took the seat covers off

    There was a tear on the drivers side to the right, doesn't really look i can do anything to fix it other than replacing the actual seat itself, does anyone know where i can the exact seats to replace them? sorry if its amateur question, as it is my first car and i don't know too much

    EDIT: i have tried to search for them online oveaseas but can't manage to find any.

    Will try to add images

    Images added (Not greatest)
    http://postimg.org/image/o4826fzox/
    http://postimg.org/image/6thnef81d/
    http://postimg.org/image/ct5ei2stt/

    As you can see, the driver side is pretty badly damaged, but i did find this
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=321689771109
    What do you guys think? Will i need to buy any other extra screws or bolts or anything, or will it fit on perfectly fine.
    Last edited by DC5R_; 11-03-2015 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Images

  2. #2
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Busselton, WA
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    pm username "PHO"

    he has a set for sale I recall
    SSpamily

  3. #3
    Newcomer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    pm username "PHO"

    he has a set for sale I recall
    Just searched up his name, doesn't seem to be selling any

  4. #4
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Busselton, WA
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by DC5R_ View Post
    Just searched up his name, doesn't seem to be selling any
    I know him well.

    just because he hasn't advertised it, doesnt mean he doesn't have a set for sale.

    no harm in sending a pm.

    your loss if you don't
    SSpamily

  5. #5
    Newcomer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Ah okay thanks, I'll chuck a pm

  6. #6
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Guy Next Door, Lol.
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Have you called a recaro dealer and found out how much for the seat to be reconditioned?

  7. #7
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The Guy Next Door, Lol.
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    PS: replacing is cheaper and easier, with no down time.

    Find one in perfect condition is rare.

  8. #8
    Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Melb
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by DC5R_ View Post
    Hey guys, new to these forums, I've recently bought a 2001 Integra DC5R in black and have been really enjoying her these last 2 weeks, although i think i paid a little too much for her, it really did look great on the outside, until i took a took the seat covers off

    There was a tear on the drivers side to the right, doesn't really look i can do anything to fix it other than replacing the actual seat itself, does anyone know where i can the exact seats to replace them? sorry if its amateur question, as it is my first car and i don't know too much

    EDIT: i have tried to search for them online oveaseas but can't manage to find any.

    Will try to add images
    give idealseat a call, theyre recaro distributor
    can fix bolsters etc.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

  9. #9
    Newcomer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    PS: replacing is cheaper and easier, with no down time.

    Find one in perfect condition is rare.
    Yep, thats what im trying to do, but yeh you're right on that part.
    Haven't been able to find any, please let me know if you do know of someone selling a pair.

  10. #10
    Newcomer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    give idealseat a call, theyre recaro distributor
    can fix bolsters etc.
    thanks, ill send them an email on whether or not they provide replacement seats

  11. #11
    Newcomer Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    Car:
    05 DC5 Type S
    I recall people also selling seats over Honda Club and Sales group on facebook, you could always join and post if your needing things from your area and whatnot
    Here's a link to it if your from NSW https://www.facebook.com/groups/2876...?ref=bookmarks
    Hope this helps

  12. #12
    Newcomer Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Car:
    Integra DC5
    Quote Originally Posted by CNiX View Post
    I recall people also selling seats over Honda Club and Sales group on facebook, you could always join and post if your needing things from your area and whatnot
    Here's a link to it if your from NSW https://www.facebook.com/groups/2876...?ref=bookmarks
    Hope this helps
    Thanks, waiting to be accepted

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3


Terms and Conditions
Ozhonda.com is in no way affiliated with the Honda motor company or Honda Australia in anyway whatsoever.