Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo

Do we even Super Cub...?

Hi Everyone,

I've got a CB125E right now. Great bike for what it is. Not the fastest rocket out there but does the job of getting me from A to B in Honda quality.

Been thinking of getting the missus a bike, but not a scooter. Was keen on a postie bike (CT110) until my father (an ex postie) gave me a lecture on how thrashed these were as he used to ride them daily for 10 years while on the job.

Then I saw our local postie now has a Super Cub! Very good looker and also the world's best seller. My parents grew up with these in SE Asia, except I think they rode C50's in the 1960's!

Anyway... I can't seem to find any of these semi automatic babies for the missus here! She doesn't want a scooter but not keen on a 125E... The closest thing I can find right now is a SYM Symba 100cc with a whopping 4.8KW (my 125E is 7.3KW). The Honda equivalent is 110cc!

Any ideas where I could get a Super Cub here? If Australia post has a way, I am sure there's a way for me too? (without waiting for a trashed one).

Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED3
    don't bother with such underpowered bikes. their lack of power actually makes them dangerous. if you want a cruzer better of with a CB250 or CB250F (if you want a honda). or a ZZR250 if you want a sports-tourer with wind protection and a little more get up and go.
    If she can't ride these bikes maybe you should question if she is suited to riding? Or maybe advanced riding course like HART (Honda Accredited Rider Training) is worth doing.

also, how do you feel about seeing her crash in front of you? because if you ride together it will probably happen as some point. sorry, just being real. wear your leathers.

ride safe.
    Last edited by SpikeED3; 17-03-2015 at 09:28 PM.