Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro

Hi, accord euro seats

Hi,

I'm David I'm located in Sydney NSW.

I have just purchased my first Honda motor vehicle that I pick up next Saturday 11th April.

I currently own my third Honda trial bike, but this is my first 4 wheeled example.

Just picked up an 05 Accord Euro with 34,000 K's on the clock! One of Dads mates, Mums cars she purchased new. Lucky me......

I look forward to keeping an eye on this site and getting to know the community.

So, for you first question..... Has anyone put leather sets from a luxury into a non luxury?

I would assume the heating would not work, but is there power from the chassis under the seat that would allow me to be able to move the seats?

Thanks guys

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Hi guys and gals,

Just found a thread that answered this very question. Sorry, need to put in the correct search words next time.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Welcome to ozhonda

Hope you enjoy your stay, there's a dedicated "Accord Euro" subforum under accord forum for you to refer/post to

As to the leather seats, yes it's a bit of muck around because of the airbags
    Last edited by Fredoops; 07-04-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    OMG,with such low mileage this Euro will literally last forever...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    Hi guy's
    Thank you for the welcome.
    Yes, it is like a new car.
    I will post some picks when I work out how..... That was easier than I thought!
    I will look into the "Euro" subform.

Cheers and happy Monday!