Metro we need a break, it's not you it's me

Hi Guys

I just bought a 99 Civic cxi for daily duties to replace my myki.

[IMG][/IMG]

It needs some work in terms of paint fade and just general maintenance items.
    I want to grab a Gli cluster so I have a tacho
    as well as repainting the driver rear body panel cause of paint problems there.

Runs fine so far and absolutely loved the drive bringing it home =]

Not many other plans in terms of modifications was just planning on replacing things as they break or need changing.

So for now I've just been lurking the forums and reading up on information and hoping to spot a good deal on that cluster.

Cheers
    Bryan

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Welcome to OzHonda Bryan. Looking forward to the broken things being replaced
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    if youre in nsw i have a gli cluster you can have

also hello.
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    I like this thread

OT:
    Good on ya for ditching Myki
    In WA we've had our equivalent Myki for about 12 years and it cost **** all compared to myki AND you can still buy paper tickerts
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Thanks for the welcome everyone

Myki has drained my wallet long enough.. plus I figured I'd be doing other commuters a favour not having to smell me after work haha

On the painting note anyone know whats the benefit of buying a sanding block versus wrapping a piece of wood or still foam?

Just a quick update
    Clutch hydraulics gave out couple weeks back and I replaced both slave and master.
    I also have a tacho cluster now

Now the right rear drum seems to make some scraping noises and some things might need replacing but hopefully just adjusting.

My question is (or 2 questions in one I guess)
    I wanted to do some suspension/ handling things such as swaybars and eventually maybe a shock and spring combo.
    but if I might do a rear disc conversion way further down the road wouldn't my sway bars need to be changed after the conversion since I will be changing my rear trailing arms?

ps- I really jinxed it with the whole "changing things as they break" comment

Cheers