Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo

Ultra Racing Front Strut Brace

Hey OzHonda,

Thought I would put up my personal review on an ultra racing strut bar.

Firstly the install for me was about 10 minutes tops. I jacked up the car, removed the bolts from the top hats and simply put the bar in place and tighten the bolts back on once in place.

It fits excellently for me and doesn't seem to touch the ABS lines.

When I first installed it, I was still on very warn down stock suspension. I went for drive through some twisty roads and honestly did notice a difference. I noticed the front did feel more planted and I could feel that the bar was doing its job. It's not like installing a pod filter and saying you feel a difference (besides throttle response). You actually can feel a difference in handling. Another point is that it is a steel strut bar, not aluminium.

Now coupled with my new suspension setup, it really does perform even better through the twisty roads.

I would honestly recommend ultra racing products to anyone. They are reasonably priced and perform as they were designed. Yes, the white may put people off but seriously, nothing a little time and paint can't fix.
    Lived the Prelude Life 13/11/13 - 15/09/15
    My 1998 B-84P Prelude VTi-R
    Now living Getz with Lift life - 05 Corolla Sportivo - Standard Sportivo Mod Shiz

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    thanks
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Thanks for the review.
    Last edited by Renaissance_x; 30-04-2015 at 12:02 PM.