Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E85 anyone?

E85 anyone?

Just wondering if anyone has e85 running in there civic?
    If so then what's involved to set it up, I've had some people say that it wouldn't cause any problems with the FN2 then others say it'll corrode the fuel lines and pump. Just keep getting different stories with what's invovled.

Member Array
    Car:
    no weetek civic
    bigger question, why?

do you plan on chucking e85 into a stock motor? forced induction?

on topic, i know of people who ran e85 and they changed pumps after 10k or so kms, but i think that was just more out of safety. iirc lines were oem with no issues, yet
    SSpamily

hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Fn2 can use e10, you'll need to change fuel pump and injectors for e85
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    not worth it unless built motor/ turbo ect

change pump and injectors and have to get a tune for what, 5 kw on stock motor if you're lucky?
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    das it mayne

was srs thinking of getting e85 ready on polo lol, united servo literally 2km down the road
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Yeah sorry its all stock and n/a, hmm well if the gains are non existent I wont bother but ive been told by plenty of people its apparently a 10/15 kW gain. No ones mentioned about modding the motor for it. Thought it was just the fuel pump and filter

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    tbh no point

just get flashpro and get them gains for basically the same price - 700-1000 buck

can use the pre loaded group N map, though its best used with an exhaust and intake

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazihura View Post
    Yeah sorry its all stock and n/a, hmm well if the gains are non existent I wont bother but ive been told by plenty of people its apparently a 10/15 kW gain. No ones mentioned about modding the motor for it. Thought it was just the fuel pump and filter
    You have to tune the motor to gain anything from it
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Righto so unless I've got crazy mods going on, I'm best off leaving it for now and sticking to standard unleaded.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    if you really want to, why not put 10% of e85 into a tank of 98? P100 brah

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    if you really want to, why not put 10% of e85 into a tank of 98? P100 brah
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9y1gzcsr2...37.31.png?dl=0
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    lovely
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe