Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    does the dc5s and the dc5r have exactly the same chasis shape? so can we fit like an aftermarket rear type r bumper on the s?

Member Array
    Car:
    k20 dc2
    repped good effort!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra
    wow great work mate, thanks alot

Hi everyone,

Just curious about a few things.
    I have a stock (from what i know of) b18b2 engine in my honda integra gsi parts car. (Was for my brothers dc2r). The body of the car is absolutely stuffed and taken apart with cuts everywhere. Im thinking of taming the b18b2 and building an ls vtec engine with a b16 head and some upgraded pistons, cams, blah blah. I think any integra dc2/4 would be perfect for the engine to go into as i would like to do this project to learn a few things about cars. My goal is for it to be faster than a dc2r and for it to be reliable and streetable. How much money do you think im looking at for all of this?

Thanks in advance,

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtec101 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just curious about a few things.
    I have a stock (from what i know of) b18b2 engine in my honda integra gsi parts car. (Was for my brothers dc2r). The body of the car is absolutely stuffed and taken apart with cuts everywhere. Im thinking of taming the b18b2 and building an ls vtec engine with a b16 head and some upgraded pistons, cams, blah blah. I think any integra dc2/4 would be perfect for the engine to go into as i would like to do this project to learn a few things about cars. My goal is for it to be faster than a dc2r and for it to be reliable and streetable. How much money do you think im looking at for all of this?

Thanks in advance,
    not sure
    SSpamily

Don't understand N/A tune on B18B2 pissing money up wall, easier to just turbo it.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Honda is pissing money up the wall
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut