Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    As I said before, whiteline end links are shit. Jdmyard sell asr end links. Give them a try.

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarally View Post
    As I said before, whiteline end links are shit. Jdmyard sell asr end links. Give them a try.
    Oop, sorry. Yeah, go asr ones

No worries Drifter - that wasn't directed at you. OP has been given a few options throughout the thread, but seems to be listening selectively. The answers are all in the thread, yet there still seems to be a problem.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Are the asr ones longer than oem?

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    They are adjustable, so I'd gamble they can be. Check with jdmyard though if you're unsure
    It makes sense though. Aftermarket swaybar needing aftermarket end links due to it being much thicker
    Last edited by Drifter995; 02-07-2015 at 08:56 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Alight Ill give them a try. Thanks

Yes they are adjustable. I have them in the front and back of my EK4. The OEM EK4 rear ones are much longer than the OEM front, and the ASR's work fine in both locations.

http://www.jdmyard.com/index.php?rou...product_id=609
    Not the cheapest option but if end link length is the only problem you have, then these will fix it. If the bar is poorly shaped, then end links may not fix your problem.

ASR's also come with different length spacers to allow you a bit more freedom with spacing the links away from the bar. This might just be enough to help clearance issues. Just check the contents of the box with the parts manifest. One of my kits was missing a pair of the thicker spacers, and some bolts. this was quickly sorted and they sent me the right bits.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    I finally bought some asr end links from jdmyard and there is no more hitting. The front is noticeably stiffer as well

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    post some pics
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    You can see where it was hitting the control arm now there's plenty of clearance