Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey & City

Accessories, all weather matts, liners, etc

Hi all, I am new in the forum. I bumped into it while looking for accessories for our 2015 Odyssey and 10/2014 City.
    I am primarily looking for all weather matts and liners.
    I have googled and searched but can only find the ones to fit USA cars so the front row will not fit as they drive on the other side.
    Also I can't find that the City exists in many other places, or maybe it is called something else.

Has anyone had luck finding these products?
    Honda Australia doesn't have them and the importers don't find it profitable to do it either.
    I have tried looking for japanese sites but so far haven't been able to find any.

Thank you,
    r

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Hi Rodrigo,

Send me an email bede@gaijin-garage.com and we'll be happy to help you out with the Odyssey All-Weather mats - that's an easy one

We understand the City is sold as the 'Grace' in Japan (since 2014, MY 2015) however we cannot guarantee there may be floorpan differences from our 2010-2014 Thailand-built 'City'.

There are All-weather mats for the Grace but I am not certain if they will suit your car, please compare these images to the shape of your standard mats

Front:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02.png 
Views:	153 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	28512

Rears:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04.png 
Views:	142 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	28513

Just let us know if you need anything else but we can only get JDM spec parts

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Odyssey & City
    Thank you VT3C, I just emailed you and will go and check these photos with my floor matts