Rear Camber necessary?

I've been looking into the Eibach Pro Kit springs for my CL9 and it seems to be a promising option, but I'm getting mixed answers on whether or not I'll need to fix up my rear camber for it. Called up two shops in Melbourne, one of them said I'd be fine without it, the other said I'll need it. Do these springs really put the rear out of whack? Surely the guy wouldn't be lying as I've heard it's a reputable place.

I'm on a budget so I'm trying not to spend too much, just want to get this thing lowered without paying extra for things that aren't 99% crucial.

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    My rear was running 4 and half degree at one point.

If you don't mind the tyre wear or the looks then no you don't need it.

I ended up getting it cause I didnt like the tyre wear and the way it looked.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    lower the car
    run it without any camber adjustment, and due to the natural camber
    camber wear on your tyres is your next issue

sure u can flip tyres, but id rather have maximum tyre to road contact patch
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Just a thought

Camber isn't the main wear on tyres

Toe is.

As the car is lowered the toe ( and castor for front ) will amplify wear on said tyres.
    So whatever height you stick at , make sure to have a full alignment to make sure everything is in spec.

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Just a thought

Camber isn't the main wear on tyres

Toe is.

As the car is lowered the toe ( and castor for front ) will amplify wear on said tyres.
    So whatever height you stick at , make sure to have a full alignment to make sure everything is in spec.
    Thanks for the information!
    So assuming I get a good alignment done, I shouldn't be worrying too much about the rear with the Eibachs?