Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15

I FU(KED UP. Clutch bleed FD Civic

Hi,

I dun goofed today. Got a bleeder kit and was bleeding the clutch fluid on a car. It legit looked poo colour. Anyways as I was pumping the pedal with a hose attached to the slave bleeder to a bottle, I let the master reservoir go dry. Now the system is flushed with fresh fluid but I have no pedal feel. I have tried pumping it four times, holding it down, open and close the bleeder and pulling the pedal back up. It's been over an hour now.

Right now I am in the process of gravity bleeding it, to get some fluid dripping. But its been 30 mins and nothing.

I am afraid I ****ed it up and might have to get a tow to a mechanic so they can bleed it with an air compressor.

Any ideas? What should I do?

bench bleed the master cylinder
    or if you don't wanna take it out just disconnect the line and start bleeding it

Just a thought
    Common for later gen hondas to have terrible master and slave cylinders - be careful as you can root the seals and thus lining quick smart.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    gravity bleed never fail.

I don't get bench bleed, never have had to do so....
    SSpamily