DC2

Dave's DC2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	185.1 KB 
ID:	28887
    Hey guys,
    So it's been a couple of years since I owened the EG I B swapped and rebuilt the front end of, in that time I moved to a silvia for a while and was given a company car so for the past year I've been looking for the right car.
    I was fortunate enough to find this 1999 DC2 going for 4K advertised on the local Facebook groups obviously since it wasn't a commodore It get get a lot of notice.
    When I went out to find a car I wanted to make sure I would get one with a perfect body and clean paint as a priority, I think my time with Nissan has conditioned me to just expect sneaky rust.
    My plans for this car are abit diffrent from my cars of the past as I've gotten to the point where I would just like a long term car and I think the DC2 combines both the performance potential I'm looking for aswell as the space to make it a comfortable/useable car, not that it will see a lot of that as I still have my work belingo.
    In terms of plans I'm going to start tracking as the passes around where I am have gone to crap due to heavys destroying them unfortunatly.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	113 
Size:	133.8 KB 
ID:	28888
    Last edited by Daveho1; 18-10-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    So I put the DC2 through rego (for those unaware in Canberra this is a one time thing) car passed, couple of small issues but nothing of note. This is turning out to be a very good buy esspesially for the price

There are still some unmolested Integra's out there, mostly VTI-R's and GSi's. It looks like you got a good example.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    nice man man, looks tidy, hows it mechanically wise?

dc2 best fwd hondie hehe
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Oh shit Dave is back

Guess who's bak

Bak agen
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

fuuuarrrk as above

dave hoebag is back

welcome back cvnt

coonbeera thread can take off

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Hey bors so mechanically it's good as! Couple oil leaks but no dramas just vtec solanoid, gearbox is tight as heck and had a new exedy HD clutch, it will need bushes in the future obviously and coils but first thing is to get some track time in

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    this will be the "build" (wink) thread.....
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Got a few hours spare this morning and gave it a polish and waxClick image for larger version. 

Views:	107 
Size:	200.1 KB 
ID:	28890 came up mint

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Is this the one that came from QLD?
    SSpamily

Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    Got a few hours spare this morning and gave it a polish and wax[ATTACH=CO] came up mint
    need close up of water beading for confirmation of wax

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Nah got it from Cooma, and no worries I'll get my proof of wax spray bottle ready for the next meet