Accord Euro CU2 Mods

I don't know if this has been covered yet, I tried to use the search button - doesn't look like it found anything.

Can you guys tell me what CU2 mods there are to get. It is probably best to label them as the following -

Engine mods: bla bla bla
    Handling mods: blablabla

Thankyou

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude BB6
    Engine - Injen Cold Air Intake or alternatively you can remove the resonator and the induction noise would be greater, exhaust, headers, high flow cat..
    Handling - Coilover's or springs

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Engine - Injen Cold Air Intake or alternatively you can remove the resonator and the induction noise would be greater, exhaust, headers, high flow cat..
    Handling - Coilover's or springs
    Some of those mods are unavailable to the cu2, for example the headers you cant change over on the cu2. I dont think you can get an ecu tune either haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude BB6
    Oh wow, really? Hahah, I read up on the headers once before, but I thought someone was talking shit

Thought it would be supported well like the CL's were.. but an Injen Intake would be great! You'll be addicted to all that induction noise

What're you mainly after though? Power? Looks? Etc

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymillsibday View Post
    Some of those mods are unavailable to the cu2, for example the headers you cant change over on the cu2. I dont think you can get an ecu tune either haha
    you can get an ECU tune.

and you can change the header, well it's not really a header but a down pipe.

You're also posting in the wrong forum, theres a dedicated accord euro sub-forum here:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/forumdi...86-Accord-Euro
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

But do you actually know anything else about the euro?

And can you change the forum for me, I have no idea how to - i just followed the "accord" tab cause there was nothing else

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaymillsibday View Post
    But do you actually know anything else about the euro?
    What do you want to know?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

The question of this thread, man how did u miss that? Cmon