Cool DC2R - Optional rear pods and skirts

Hey guys, I just wanna know if anyone has purchased the optional rear pods and skirts for a DC2R off ebay? Was it worth it?!
    If so how was the experience in fitting them in, was it easy/hard, because it is becoming rare af to find genuine ones but I really love the look of them and considering the ebay ones.
    thanks!

Easy man if they're genuine ones they should just bolt in, provided you have the right year model face lift Teg. There's a couple of tabs on either side of your rear bar for this purpose. Do a thread search, there's plenty of other threads on this. Otherwise might have to get them custom molded and drill holes, not so cool if that's the case
    Last edited by Integra-GSi; 28-10-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Chances are the ones off ebay are replicas. As with most replica items you may get away with an easy fit if youre lucky otherwise may need some tweaking and encouragement to get the ideal fit

Yeah, I know theyre replicas, just wondering if anyone has ever fitted them on and how they went! lets just hope im lucky hey!