Do I need to retain braces on the bottom of a Recaro SR3?

My old seat rail for a different car used the larger holes towards the middle, but the new RO rail for Honda uses the attachment points near the outside of the seat.

These middle holes are located on cross-braces, attached to the bottom of the seat. So I was wondering, now that I am mounting the seats at the mounting points at the sides of the seat --- do I need to retain those cross-braces?
    Or do I put those aside (or include them with the sale of other seat rail, as they are meant to come with that other style seat rail!?).

See here: http://imgur.com/a/MnnJt

Thank you for your help.

Wait a minute... I see that with the thickness of the bracket for the seat belt buckle (which is about the same thickness as the braces), it seems like you are meant to keep the braces. Right-i-o. Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Ask ur dentist
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Yh ok
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut