Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05

Interior LED Lighting Question

Hi guys, I'm about to try installing some blue lighting for the footwells and I'm just wondering if some genius could confirm a few steps for me.

Now I've found one for the Jazz installation - http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...to-other-cars)

but the pictures are gone and I'm quite the noob with these kinds of things.

So basically what I need to do is;

-Use an add-a-circuit and connect the RED of the LED strip to the RED input and BLACK of the LED strip to a bare metal part (?)
    -Connect the add-a-circuit to the Dome Light Fuse (#6 on the Euro CL9 if I remember correctly)

And it should power up correctly like the dome light?

If someone could confirm this I would be a happy chap!

Thanks in advance

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    As long as you wire in to the correct circuit then yes, as for it being just like the dome light, I dont know what that means.
    I think you should do some research on simple circuits as there are many ways you could make this work but it depends when you want it operational

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    So I thought I had it all figured out...

I tapped into Fuse #6 (dome lights) and it got powered on but it stays on even the dome lights would turn off!

Can someone help a mate out?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    *bump*...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    It seems like the door switch is after the #6 fuse.
    Is it possible to tap power from the courtesy door lights or the dome light? I saw you tube video where they get power from the dome light by running the cable through the A pillar.