Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Hey Mr

Firstly I am the only Mod/Admin that can hard delete - I do so when I capture spambots or find soft deleted spambots post later that day. If there is anything I have missed let me know !

Next , under the current ownership the owner doesn't want to implement such a "hack" for vb.
    It is considerably more work for the Mods/admin , less safe upon the database etc.
    There is a simple verification via Mod/admin which may come into play in the near future.
    All good mate, is it possible to remove the archive links that clatter sub-forums/threads then? eg top of this thread? or is that counted as hard delete for vB?
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    All good mate, is it possible to remove the archive links that clatter sub-forums/threads then? eg top of this thread? or is that counted as hard delete for vB?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Can we pls hard delete integra-gsi account

Hes going through some hard times atm, he needs the time away
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Can we pls hard delete integra-gsi account

Hes going through some hard times atm, he needs the time away
    Yeah I think he needs assistance since he can't get away from spam, pull too strong
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    I think we need to make me admin so I can ip ban all of his accounts and make sure he can take some well deserved time off
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut