2008 Odyssey Passenger side Radiator fan not working

Hi everyone, my 2008 Honda Odyssey just had its 80,000 major service and Honda told me the passenger side fan is not working and needs to be replaced at a cost of $650. Is the passenger side fan the one for the A/C and could it just be a relay or fuse issue. The drivers side fan turns on with no issues, however the passenger side fan does not, not even when the A/C is on. Additionally the car is not overheating, everything fine accept for that passenger side fan.

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    just replace it with a aftermarket Davis Craig thermo fan .... and hard wire to the existing plug. Just buy the right size (most likely 12inch)

**** that $650 for a genuine fan is why ...otherwise go to a honda wrecker and get 2nd hand ...

most likely Honda would have already checked the relay and or fuse to come up with a replace the fan solution.
    RB1-ODC

thanks Rage King I appreciate the quick reply. Am I correct in assuming the passenger side fan is not the radiator fan but the condenser ac fan. Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    RB1 & GTR33V
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonso View Post
    thanks Rage King I appreciate the quick reply. Am I correct in assuming the passenger side fan is not the radiator fan but the condenser ac fan. Cheers
    No worries man ..

fahh bro cant remember which ones they are left or right .. ill have a look when i get home. either way the motors should be the same just different harness plugs is all.
    RB1-ODC

Cheers mate, appreciate your effort.