Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Also STD tech rate in australia is 80/hour.

Most performance shops I know will take the 110/hour.

Member Array
    I'll take everyone's advice and try to top up my budget a little to get something better.

I am definitely wanting to go for an S2000, I've had my time with Integras, CRXs and Civics.

One last question, if you've got the stock AP1 rims, what are the best tyres to go for in terms of grip without mods or having to roll the guards?

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabo View Post
    I'll take everyone's advice and try to top up my budget a little to get something better.

I am definitely wanting to go for an S2000, I've had my time with Integras, CRXs and Civics.

One last question, if you've got the stock AP1 rims, what are the best tyres to go for in terms of grip without mods or having to roll the guards?

Cheers.
    Something grippy like AD08R's i suppose.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Something grippy like AD08R's i suppose.
    I think he meant size...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    I think he meant size...
    295/90/14
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    195/55/19
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    inb4 duncan nissan
    tony flood
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

glass roof is about $400USD + shipping. I got mine installed for $500.

I bought my Exedy HD clutch for $600 ish. Installation $500. Local Independent mechanic.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    tony flood
    Tony flood passed away brah
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Tony flood passed away brah
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Did he dead in a flood

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Im from Adelaide so my experience might be useful - bought my car late last year (2000 S2k 130000K $18000 Silverstone) & as my christmas present to myself had the clutch (to an extreme), gearbox oil, diff oil, replace clutch master and slave done with Daniel at garage91 for $1900. They seem to have done a good job & I have seen other s2k's there although that was my first experience with having anyone work on the car.

Waiting on brake disks for delivery(feb) and debating brake pad types in the meantime as brakes quite worn. Still have back window (badly marked and hazed), rear shocks (rebound control gone) & tyres (eco tyres) to go. Clutch was getting urgent at the time of replacement with bad buzz and the new extreme is massively lighter than the old one - ?due to how old the fluid was. Car had been fairly neglected with minimal use and sitting in a shed. I suspect an accident at some point in history with cosmetic damage as some new paint but no structural parts changed/repaired.

Overall a sound package though.