Jazz 1.5 first generation iPhone music

Wondering any success with using an iPhone for music on Jazz 1.5 first generation?
    Any work arounds? Looks like replacing the integrated radio cassette player is a no go.

thanks

This is what I am using.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-SD-SDHC-...58893f&vxp=mtr

It plugs into the CD Changer port at the back of the stock Radio.

The AUX works perfectly and does not reduce sound quality...the SD Card option..allows you to use the inbuilt buttons to change tracks...but I find, that sometimes if you use them too quickly..it doesn't like it. Other than that, it is definitely worth it.

I didn't install it myself, but got a mate to do it. He removed the central panel and removed the panel under the glove box..to route the box from there. Others have done it, with less effort though.

Looks brilliant. Hope it works with the CD Changer port from the my 2003 model. Shouldn't be too hard to do. I think theres only one screw in the central panel but I have disconnect the heater cable to pull the panel out with the radio. Yes theres already a hole in the back of the glovebox tray. Easy. cheers