Thread: Kw v3

Kw v3

Hey guys what are some thoughts on kW v3 for a del sol. Or am I better off with buddy club rsd

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    I heard nothing but good about the KW V3, it was for a s2000, but I am sure they are very good, almost everyone recommend them
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Never had them myself, hear plenty of good things tho.

Only thing that stopped me from buying was that the EG/DC ones use progressive springs. Would be super nice on the street tho.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    Never had them myself, hear plenty of good things tho.

Only thing that stopped me from buying was that the EG/DC ones use progressive springs. Would be super nice on the street tho.
    where can u find them?? u could always change the springs
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    where can u find them?? u could always change the springs
    The KW website?

I think we talked about this before, you could change the springs to your choice of whatever, but then that's adding a few hundred bucks onto the price. I actually emailed KW to ask if I could get the V3s with custom rated coilover springs and they said no and they aren't designed for them.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015