S2000 Clock & Air-Conditioner Memory Loss - Clock Reset to 1:00!

Hi Everyone!

So good to have such great forums

I have a 2007 S2000 which I absolutely love!

I've just got a strange problem that I haven't been able to find a solution to:

Being a 2007 it has a dash clock.

The car’s clock on the dash cluster resets to 1:00 each time the car is started. Further, the settings for the air conditioner also do not save. Meaning if I turn the car off with the a/c on or the that button that changes circulation from inside to outside, when I turn the car back on again it is all blank and I have to start again, i.e. turn the a/c on and press the button again.

I have checked all fuses and I don’t think it is that. I think a backup wire to the dash was cut when the previous owner was putting in the after-market stereo. I thought I cured it with a fuse replacement, but if you leave the car off for 10mins it resets, so it is definitely a backup issue.

Can anyone help?!

Cheers!
    S2K Lover.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I belive it would be due to there being no constant 12v power supply, I'm not familia with S2K as I'm pov as fuk but the clock and memory settings would require a constant 12v to remain running when the car is switched off. I would be looking for dodgy wiring for the stereo aswell.
    Specifically, remove the stereo and find the constant 12v (typically the yellow wire) and find where they cut and joined it, take note of the colour of the wire that the yellow power wire joins to In the stock wiring, find the other half of the stock wire and add it back into the circuit.
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02