Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    kswap fn2
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Yh u mad cuz?
    get a real type r kid, slowest "TYPE R" ever made lmao.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Lmao buddy you don't even

Real type R is in my possession, anything else is under me

Whatever you have, good luck, can't catch me m8 ultimation and perfection is what the FN2R is
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    kswap fn2
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Lmao buddy you don't even

Real type R is in my possession, anything else is under me

Whatever you have, good luck, can't catch me m8 ultimation and perfection is what the FN2R is

Should've bought my turbo kit m8.

Update

One problem with this mod that was noticeable - was the amount of vibration it introduces into the cabin. This almost made me reinstall the resonator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Frog View Post
    One bit of advice - the volume at certain RPMs is deafening - It will literally resonate inside your ear drum. It may not be pleasant, but can be mitigated but retaining the rubber seal from the resonator on the airbox. Putting this back made the car "better" and I have no issues with it now...
    ...Upon further driving, mild harmonic resonances became apparent to me between 2k and 3k which are very mild and largely imperceptible, except for me being hyper aware. Returning the rubber square seal, back to the underside of the airbox, improved this in particular. Much better.

One thing I highly recommend, is to insert some sort of heat proof rubber between the body and the filter box. This has made a massive difference to reducing the overall "noise" (bad noise, not good) and is far more stock sounding when at partial throttle - almost unnoticeable now.

Of course, you get into it - its better than stock.

Will try to to take a pic of my solution (workaround....) shortly. It was a leftover bicycle inner tube, wrapped up tight and jammed into the gap.
    Last edited by Holy Frog; 26-04-2016 at 11:11 AM.
    7500rpm in 2012 K24Z3

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Frog View Post
    One problem with this mod that was noticeable - was the amount of vibration it introduces into the cabin. This almost made me reinstall the resonator.

One thing I highly recommend, is to insert some sort of heat proof rubber between the body and the filter box. This has made a massive difference to reducing the overall "noise" (bad noise, not good) and is far more stock sounding when at partial throttle - almost unnoticeable now.

Of course, you get into it - its better than stock.

Will try to to take a pic of my solution (workaround....) shortly. It was a leftover bicycle inner tube, wrapped up tight and jammed into the gap.
    Hey bud, I did like a cai attachment to the box. That helped with cabin noise

Quote Originally Posted by fn2au View Post
    stop talking crap dude, honestly ur such a nerd. u drive a hot pink civic for starters. not even a real type r wheres the lsd? probs 07 model lmao no aux cable. get a real type r like the jazz.
    Love the salty banter

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk