Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Only CVT. VTI and VTI-L still use the old 1.8 litre. I thought they were going to put in the 1.0 litre turbo.

R18Z4 most likely. But the 2017 hatch is reported as the one to have been tested with the 1.0 turbo.
    Last edited by lolmclol; 20-04-2016 at 06:33 PM.

The RS looks nice, shame it doesn't come in manual.

the 2017 hatch is supposed to have a manual option, but what eventuates, as well as what honda australia end up choosing is up in the air.

2017 Civic Hatch "Prototype", but considering there's one doing road tests ...

Looks like it was designed by Michael Bay.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    The pricing and specification makes it extremely competitive,it should sell like hot cakes...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    the 2017 hatch is supposed to have a manual option, but what eventuates, as well as what honda australia end up choosing is up in the air.
    I'd be interested to know if there is any information on this specifically relating to the Australian models, or if it is assumed because the US will be getting a manual option with their hatch we will too.

If the RS trim in the hatch comes in a manual Honda have a guaranteed sale from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Splashalot View Post
    I'd be interested to know if there is any information on this specifically relating to the Australian models, or if it is assumed because the US will be getting a manual option with their hatch we will too.

If the RS trim in the hatch comes in a manual Honda have a guaranteed sale from me.
    I wouldn't bother holding your breath.

Look at the specs last week.
    They mention fuel econ ratings but dont state manual or auto
    It is just one line showing x.x for urban, x.x extra urban, x.x freeway

Keep reading, but not finding any source - Something along the lines of the Thailand factory not producing any manual option for the new Civic.