Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Accord Euro

CU2 Euro Fuse/electrical question for radio and central locking.

Hey,

I have an 08 Accord Euro Luxury, manufacture in 06/08 so part of the new CU generation.
    My drivers side power window switch broke and while replacing the unit I did something which seems to have did something somewhere to do with electronics.

The remote will not unlock/lock the car or the opens the boot, while using the key manually only locks/unlocks the drivers side door. The lock on the driver side won't lock of the door is open. The central locking on the inside works if I use the button on the power window unit, but not if I lock/unlock at the handle (only opens the locks/unlocks the driver side).

Also power to the radio unit (lights and display) has turned off and not responsive, and neither is the iPod connector. The air con. is working and all the buttons have lights but since the display is not working, it's obviously not showing on the radio display.

Before taking it to the mechanics, I wanted to check the fuses to see if I just somehow ending up blowing somewhen fiddling with the replacement but the when I look at the manual I can't actually locate what fuse the radio and/or central locking is using? I checked 17 on the drivers side which has the description of Accessory, Key, Lock but it appeared fine.

Would anyone have any clue what has gone wrong? Does anyone know what fuse is used for the radio and central locking? Or does it look like a bigger issue

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Thank you in advance

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    You mightve killed the door locking actuator (the motor that lock/unlocks the door) in the process.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    What Fredoops mentioned is a common problem.
    Maybe it is also worth a look at the leads and connectors to the door actuator and see if it is well connected.
    Is it worth installing the old power window switch and see if the new switch is the problem?