93 eg with turbo mini me swap issues

Hi all,

I recently picked up a 93 eg hatch with turbo mini me swap (d15b4 block with a d16z6 sohc head)

It has been back yarded together but has some good parts etc.
    I have fixed a fair bit of wiring, vacume leaks etc but it still isnt running quite right. It is runing super rich with denso 440cc injectors (alot bigger than stock) kind of sounds like its missing? Or runing on 3 cylinders (i have pulled off each plug to check)
    Could it just be due to the base tune? It hates cold start.

It has a hondata s300 vtec model, its all wired up as far as i can see, has any one on here done the mini me and turbo swap? I would love to see a swap in person to double check everything before i go to the tuners.

Located in ormeau, queensland

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    What does each spark plug look like?
    OEM parts whore

I havnt looked at the plugs as yet, currently pulled the rocker cover off and replacing the gasket. New plugs and fluids are on the cards, just going through a process. It does run extremely rich atm due to having a hondata ecu and no tune yet.

Member Array
    Car:
    B20VTEC EG!
    I would say have get a wide band AFR gauge and have a look at the tune and change the fueling.
    You can just change the injector sizing number in the 'injectors' tab and that will trim the whole fueling map automatically.

Pm me if you need any help
    '66 Morris Mini DeLuxe. In pieces.
    '88 Honda RT4WDShuttle. B20vtec turbo crv swap
    '95 Honda EG Civic. B20VTEC.