Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by yamsbrah View Post
    I probably should of updated on this. I did in fact bleed the clutch fluid and the car is now flawless with it's transmission, however when I do drive it for a bit it does tend to feel more notchy over time, any idea what the problem would be?
    Good to hear that you solved that problem. With regards to notchyness, it could be either normal synchro wear or your transmission fluid is the wrong viscosity. Which transmission fluid did you use when you replaced it back in June? CL9's use 75w80 transmission fluid. It is thinner than the normal manual transmission fluids that other car brands use.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Good to hear that you solved that problem. With regards to notchyness, it could be either normal synchro wear or your transmission fluid is the wrong viscosity. Which transmission fluid did you use when you replaced it back in June? CL9's use 75w80 transmission fluid. It is thinner than the normal manual transmission fluids that other car brands use.
    Yes I used penrite's synthetic 75w80 fluid
    I'm looking to upgrade to a Euro R or EP3 gearbox over the summer since I really don't like the current ratios in the car though, would anyone know decent places to look?