Compilation of All Revisions Made in Each Year Models?

Is there a list somewhere describing all the changes made for each year models of the Euros?

I'm after a manual Luxury Euro with Navi (I like the look of the dash a lot better that way, but I think this is only applicable to CL9's as the CU2 have the same dash with or without Navi?) and wanted to see what my options were.

I want to know which year models begin to offer bluetooth (2012+?) and ditto for reverse sensors as well.

Right now my understanding is:

If CL9 -> Navi for the better dash, later models have reverse sensors available.
    If CU2 -> no Navi as not available in manual, but same dash and reverse sensors are standard.

No reverse cameras on any.

Is this correct?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux MY13
    Hi Yanoflies,

You can get CU2 Lux Navi's with a manual transmission, but they're as rare as hens teeth. I've seen a couple of the earlier CU2's (2008 - 2011), but they weren't available on MY12 onwards.

In regards to your other questions -

- The reverse cameras were standard on all CU2 Lux Navi's.
    - Bluetooth was standard on MY12 onwards (integrated in steering wheel). It was an option for the earlier models, with a bluetooth fob on the A-pillar.
    - I believe reverse sensors was standard on all CU2 Lux/Lux Navi's, and optional on the base.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyCU2 View Post
    Hi Yanoflies,

You can get CU2 Lux Navi's with a manual transmission, but they're as rare as hens teeth. I've seen a couple of the earlier CU2's (2008 - 2011), but they weren't available on MY12 onwards.

In regards to your other questions -

- The reverse cameras were standard on all CU2 Lux Navi's.
    - Bluetooth was standard on MY12 onwards (integrated in steering wheel). It was an option for the earlier models, with a bluetooth fob on the A-pillar.
    - I believe reverse sensors was standard on all CU2 Lux/Lux Navi's, and optional on the base.

Hope that helps.
    Incredibly helpful it was, thank you!

I'll give up on finding a Manual CU2 Lux Navi, which means I'll give up on the reverse camera.

I take bluetooth was an option on all the CU2's but not the CL9's?

Basically, I'll either need to find a Lux Navi CL9 or Lux CU2 with bluetooth.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux MY13
    I can't speak for the CL9's, but bluetooth was optional on 2008 - 2011 CU2's (pre-MY12) & standard on MY12 onwards. The changeover occurred sometime in 2011.