Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Oh yeah. Boost and cams are great. But understand those mods done correctly will cost about the same as the whole car me personally would prefer to put that all together and just buy a car worth $12k

I would try to do most of it myself cut some costs hopefully not blow up the car but that won't be for ages at least until I have another car as a daily that'd be sick to go around in.
    What are some good brands for coilovers for the Tegra and is it necessary or is it low enough

What website or place would be best to get an lsd just ebay or the forum? I'd need to get it shipped I reckon

Member Array
    Car:
    G6E turbo
    You mad if ya pay ova 3k for dc2

get dc5 more new and better
    FFamily

Quote Originally Posted by YeahByuddy View Post
    You mad if ya pay ova 3k for dc2

get dc5 more new and better
    Problem is Tassie is so expensive for cars and the only other option is a Tegra with 300000 ks with paint damage for 4200 which is a rip off :'(
    Just heard the k20a3 is a bit tame compared to dc2 that's all and sounds less fun not sure what other options I have honestly

Don't buy anything important off eBay. Forum listed traders would be best.

Even if I would have to get it shipped? I don't have must trust for that :') guessing mostly everyone is pretty trustworthy though I seem to have trust issues.

Oh and what is the red line for the b18c and how can you increase it, I love high revving cars!!

Lol. The b18c2 in the vtir had fuel cutoff at 8200rpm I believe. I wouldn't raise that without upgrading the valve train unless you wanna eat a valve. And I meant the official traders, ones with a store etc.

Quote Originally Posted by PJT View Post
    Lol. The b18c2 in the vtir had fuel cutoff at 8200rpm I believe. I wouldn't raise that without upgrading the valve train unless you wanna eat a valve. And I meant the official traders, ones with a store etc.
    Oh Geez that's plenty for now then all in good time the mods will come! Ah yes I get you now how expensive and what's it like installing the type R lsd?

Installing by yourself is a pain, took me all day. You can pay anything up to $1.5k for a good box with LSD.

She'll be right leave a weekend to install and have fun haha. Not too bad was expecting a lot more! So good to be able to talk to someone who's interested about cars all my friends get so shitty :')

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r
    Imo best mod for vtir is definitely a type r gearbox. The difference is so big, at least more than any bolt on mod(s) can produce.

Lsd gear box + decent tyres and maybe even decent coilovers (or just stock dc2r suspension if it suits your budget) if u really want to experience what old school hondas have to offer.