Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 Euro Luxury

[CL9] Error code - 37-14 APP Sensor A-B Correlation

Hi guys,

My girlfriend was driving home from work on Thursday and the engine light came as well as the car being sluggish (limp mode). I have had the car since late May, 111,000kms.

I have had the car scanned by my mechanic friend and the scanned showed the following error:

'37-14 APP Sensor A-B Correlation'

Has anyone come across this before?

We are looking for some guidance as it could mean that I need a new accelerator pedal or new sensors. Both I imagine will need to be ordered from Japan.

The error code was cleared but came back on straight away after starting the car. If (when) it goes back into limp mode then I/my gf will turn the car off and cycle it so that it resets.

I'd really appreciate any assistance you can give.

Thank you,

William

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by ribze1 View Post
    Hi guys,

My girlfriend was driving home from work on Thursday and the engine light came as well as the car being sluggish (limp mode). I have had the car since late May, 111,000kms.

I have had the car scanned by my mechanic friend and the scanned showed the following error:

'37-14 APP Sensor A-B Correlation'

Has anyone come across this before?

We are looking for some guidance as it could mean that I need a new accelerator pedal or new sensors. Both I imagine will need to be ordered from Japan.

The error code was cleared but came back on straight away after starting the car. If (when) it goes back into limp mode then I/my gf will turn the car off and cycle it so that it resets.

I'd really appreciate any assistance you can give.

Thank you,

William
    Hi William,
    This is a common problem, which relates to the accelerator pedal position sensor. The fix is to replace the sensor and your car will work fine again. There are a few threads on this in the Accord Euro section. Try a search of "accelerator pedal".
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '06 Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Hi William,
    This is a common problem, which relates to the accelerator pedal position sensor. The fix is to replace the sensor and your car will work fine again. There are a few threads on this in the Accord Euro section. Try a search of "accelerator pedal".
    Thanks Aaron, my mate took the liberty of ordering new sensors, we'll be installing them this weekend.

I will update in turn and provide the part number and cost.