Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    There is only 1 for the cu2.
    Skunk2 alpha.

And it's not a real header. More of a downpipe. So dont expect miracles in afraid

The head design for cu2 is fked
    There is another one from RV6 where you can choose to go with either test pipe or HFC.

Dont need to get the USDM ECU. Just buy the (official) AUDM Flashpro and get VitViper to tune it. He is one of the best around.

Member Array
    Car:
    2012 Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by minhdung1911 View Post
    Dont need to get the USDM ECU. Just buy the (official) AUDM Flashpro and get VitViper to tune it. He is one of the best around.
    Are you talking about pre facelift CU2 <2011? Because I have confirmed from various sources including Hondata, that there is no Flashpro compatible for 2012> CU2, and nothing planned for one. Please provide your source for "official AUDM Flashpro", thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kuchiki81 View Post
    Are you talking about pre facelift CU2 <2011? Because I have confirmed from various sources including Hondata, that there is no Flashpro compatible for 2012> CU2, and nothing planned for one. Please provide your source for "official AUDM Flashpro", thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry. Just found out AUDM Flashpro doesnt support +11. Revzone doesnt mention which years the FP supports so i always assume it supports all CU2.

Oi anyone had any experience with the flashpro and us tsx ecu?
    I'd like to get them but I'm concerned about compatibility
    Like do I get a pre 2011 tsx ecu? Must it be manual?
    Would love to bugger off the annoying throttle delay.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.fraillon View Post
    Oi anyone had any experience with the flashpro and us tsx ecu?
    I'd like to get them but I'm concerned about compatibility
    Like do I get a pre 2011 tsx ecu? Must it be manual?
    Would love to bugger off the annoying throttle delay.

cl9 or Cu2?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

cl9 or Cu2?
    Cu2

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.fraillon View Post
    Cu2

last i checked (and this was a while ago) flashpro didnt support a lot of the AUDM CU2's

have you checked ktuner see if they support your ecu part number (www.ktuner.com)

IM not sure if it's economical to swap CU2 ecu's from AUDM to USDM for flashpro, as in i dunno if it'd even work properly.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

last i checked (and this was a while ago) flashpro didnt support a lot of the AUDM CU2's

have you checked ktuner see if they support your ecu part number (www.ktuner.com)

IM not sure if it's economical to swap CU2 ecu's from AUDM to USDM for flashpro, as in i dunno if it'd even work properly.
    Sorted ur with sergbo he getting me a tsx ecu and flashpro

Hey guys,

I haven't driven the Euro in a while now as its been passed down in the family but did yesterday and noticed that there's nearly no power at all. When I put my foot right down to the floor, it doesn't accelerate very fast. It's only when you push your foot all the way down past that point where there's haptic feedback that the car drops a gear and feels kind of fast. Is that normal?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    reset ecu and try again, might be because it's stuck in a weired ignition/fuel table.