B18c7 High pressure Power steering hose cracked....

Hey Guys,

Long time owner and long time member, but been out of the scene many years now, cant find my old account details hehe....

My 2000 Model TypeR is starting to show its age and the High Pressure power steering hose has sprung a nasty leak, engine bay soaked with fluid. the Leake is coming from just behind the Metal connector just after the think "copper" tube. Which is right above the Belts, so they are throwing the fluid everywhere.

Hannys haven't had any luck finding a replacement and suggested I try to find one, otherwise its a call to Honda for an OEM replacement if I am lucky they will have one. they did find 4 or 5 similar from normal Tegs and some accords/civics etc, but they wasn't an exact fit or different connections/metal section.

If anyone knows of a B18C7 being wrecked or someone with one laying around who would be willing to sell it, please let me know in a pm and or have them contact me.

thanks

Rexxy

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    just go to Pirtek or Enzed. did this recently for a aircon high pressure hose in a euro and was $110 as opposed to $580 from Honda and $240 aftermarket.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985