Street Camber Settings EK Civic

Hi guys, I can't seem to find any detailed forum posts on recommended camber settings front and rear for a STREET driven ek civic.
    I've just had a front and rear camber kit installed and the front camber has been set to -1 i believe and rear 0. The rear is rubbing slightly and instead of getting the guards rolled i'm considering getting the rear set to -.5 or -.75 as it may be beneficial anyway? What do you guys recommend I set the front and rear camber to?

Sorry if this has already been covered.

Thanks guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    -0.5 or -1 degrees won't have any noticeable negative effects. I wouldn't stress too much about dialing in camber for grip on the street. Aggressive camber will help on hill climbs and race tracks but it's hardly beneficial at all when you're just hooking through roundabouts or driving around town.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Thanks for the response, -1 or so cant be harmful though right? It might offer a bit of extra help while cornering?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhot97 View Post
    Thanks for the response, -1 or so cant be harmful though right? It might offer a bit of extra help while cornering?
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    -0.5 or -1 degrees won't have any noticeable negative effects. I wouldn't stress too much about dialing in camber for grip on the street. Aggressive camber will help on hill climbs and race tracks but it's hardly beneficial at all when you're just hooking through roundabouts or driving around town.
    A negative camber does help with grip in cases of hard cornering. However the difference between 0 and -1 is extremely negligible. Since you say it's for the street, you'll probably not notice much of a difference.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    `raise the car if your worried about running too much
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Worry more about the toe and caster settings for your handling requirements.