Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2016 Honda Civic RS

Hi,

Anyone (know much/bought) one of the new Honda Civics recently? What to know roughly how much you got it for and what extra's you go thrown in with your purchase. Looking to get one and I haven't been car shopping in over 15 years so not sure about the tips and tricks to get a good bargain.

Thanks...

Member Array
    Car:
    kswap fn2
    It looks ugly as hell. Wait for the type r version to come m8.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Also the fit and finish is not up to par...
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Im considering this hard too. I actually like the look. Looks like something ET phones home from.

Just waiting on other kunts to buy 1st and come here to leave their review + what they were able to get off the dealer.

I had one follow me in traffic today. Seemed okay for stop and go traffic.

Other option, since its a L series motor.... wondering how hard an engine swap from that into a Jazz be. Might have change left over after buying a current model jazz with a motor swap. RS anit cheap from the price I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by fn2au View Post
    It looks ugly as hell. Wait for the type r version to come m8.
    Wait till Honda AU mention it otherwise it won't be coming cause of some excuse or another...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 4DR 2009
    i dont like the new civic.

shitty gearbox and not much power

Well I got my RS ordered, $30,500 inc rego/stamp duty, tints, mats, b/w premium plates and full tank

Hi, looking to buy RS as well. Also from sydney. Can you tell me where you got yours? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by QuintessentiaLs View Post
    Well I got my RS ordered, $30,500 inc rego/stamp duty, tints, mats, b/w premium plates and full tank
    Hi mate, can you tell me where is your dealer located? I am looking for a great deal as well for my first car.. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by fredngpinas View Post
    Hi mate, can you tell me where is your dealer located? I am looking for a great deal as well for my first car.. Thank you
    Trivette at Parramatta

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2016 Civic LX
    I got a Civic 2016 VTI LX about a month now and im loving it..its turbo charged and also comes with all this nifty safety features as well

here's a pic of the baby

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161016_234653.jpg 
Views:	552 
Size:	171.8 KB 
ID:	29896

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS Civic.JPG 
Views:	499 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	29902
    We picked up our Rallye Red RS at the end of July 2016. After 3 months ownership it has proved to be an astonishing car to own and drive.
    My wife upgraded from her 2006 Civic and the two are like chalk and cheese.
    Compared to my 2012 Accord Euro it offers a better ride, more powerful acceleration and better fuel economy and on 91 octane.
    It also has more rear legroom than the Euro.
    We are still working out all the functions of the touch screen controls but we both love it.