Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Still prefer the Euros to the new Civics...

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintessentiaLs View Post
    Trivette at Parramatta
    Hey mate, I'm checking out Trivett as well, is it possible for you to send me a scan or photo of the deal? Hoping to trade my CL9 and get some extras for the RS.

Quote Originally Posted by fn2au View Post
    It looks ugly as hell. Wait for the type r version to come m8.
    +1. Both hatch and sedan looks ugly. Especially the hatch one.

Sedan with no kit is plain
    Sedan with body kit is plain ugly
    Hatch is total ugly

Type R is a beauty except those fake vents at the back.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2004 Jazz VTi-S
    has anyone tried ecu tuning on these cars?

i bought a Civic RS sedan ... Have specced with honda black rims. Car is mechanically fine, given i have done <2000kms. The car has been back to the Dealership to have multiple cabin squeaks and rattles attended to; most seem attributed to the sunroof/roof lining fitment. Much hyped Premium Sound system is pretty crappy above 50% volume input.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    9 Months into family ownership car is still stock and only gets dealership servicing atm.

Good
    Powerful enough to dart in and out of traffic with almost no turbo lag (not in economy mode)
    Descent mileage can do 600KM to the tank, depends how long your willing to drive with fuel light on.
    Not a bad place to be even for long trips.
    heated seats work nice
    Handling reminds me of my older type R - very confident
    Its very well optioned at the price tag its in. LSD, good sussy, 1.5L Turbo, CVT, the usual modern day automation/safety/cameras/infotainment! all for 33K is banging.

Bad
    Just like any other jap car the interior isn't something from an Audi, but its livable with.
    Styling is questionable in some areas, i thought it was gonna grow on me it hasn't.
    The infotainment systems Interface is also tedious at times.
    I dont like how this engine sounds.
    The speakers arent the best if you wanna feel your music.
    Some of the body panels in mine dont line up 100% but again its livable with not far off.

All in all, its another civic. Its cheap to buy, cheap to run, has all the modern day features and it drives well. What more can you ask for a car that you can buy for 33k new.

hi Ray .. have you had any problems with the RS ?.. how is it for cabin squeaks and creaks ?

hi Amant02 .. how is your RS going ? .. have you experienced any annoying cabin squeaks and creaks ?

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by pgmc View Post
    hi Amant02 .. how is your RS going ? .. have you experienced any annoying cabin squeaks and creaks ?

Its just like any other japanese car man. Its to be expected. If you want zero cabin noise better off buying euro's.

nahh .. don't agree amant02 ..have had Honda, Mazda, Toyota, Nissan; all well put together .. I find this Honda has many 'creaks' when cold and very quiet after being parked in the sun for a while.. but good luck to you .

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    To be honest I have never been a car without any cabin noise. So okay.

Closest I have driven is a RS3, even that being a 100K european car even then when driven hard there are cabin noises.