SRS Problems - Need advice [VIC]

Hey guys,
    Bought a CL9, and the SRS light was on. I took it in to do the airbag recall, and as a result, they did a scan on the car and said that Both front crash sensors are no responding, due to it being in an accident and need to be replaced as they are only good for one hit.
    So I bought two front sensors, and replaced them - The original sensors (dated same year/month as the car manufacture date) were in tact, the plastic tabs were not broken (for those that know how these work).
    Upon replacing the new front crash sensors, the SRS light was still enabled.

I reset the MES using the paperclip procedure on the MES plug, but the Light came back.
    I then proceeded to attempt to read the SRS code, by jumping pins 9 and 4 on the OBD Plug - the code that came back was 4 Long flashes, 6 Short (46, or 4-6). The workshop manual doesn't list 46 as being a code, it has a range of 46 codes but none that just 46 (like 46-1, 46-4 etc), So I'm not sure what the actual error is without reading the code from a Scan Tool.

I spoke to Honda again, and they said that the error checking system is sequential, in that it will report one error, and then crash out until that error is cleared, then it will display the next error once its fixed. This doesn't make much sense to me, and i would expect all errors to be reported - obviously they want me to come back and pay $143 per hour to get "the next" sequence of errors now that the initial errors were resolved. I don't have too much faith in them, being that both front sensors were undamaged and original - and it could be an electrical fault or my SRS module is faulty and needs replacing.

What I'm looking for here is some advice on what my next steps should be or where I can go to get some assistance.
    I've found a place in Clayton that is offering to scan the SRS module for $66 and give me the codes so I can work out if there is actually another error there, or if my SRS module is faulty and needs replacing. Alternatively I can buy a tool that will read SRS (my obd scanner wont detect obviously) for about $200 which may be money well spent if I need to get at least 3 scans done.

Any advice would be great.
    Cheers

Ok, Just an update.

Went to Honda World in clayton. Great guys, they scanned the code, and it returned a

46-11 No Signal from the right side impact sensor (second)

Which is the impact sensor on the passenger side (I'm told the right side is the passenger side for their scan tool) - also the workshop manual doesn't list a side impact sensor on the driver side, so not too sure about this.

The sensor requires the seat to be removed and its under the carpet. So i'll be pulling that up to see what's going on under there or if that sensor needs replacing.

Cheers